Excelon Bev-A-Line Tubing
Clear and Flexible High Purity Process Beverage Tubing
Bev-A-Line V HT is a lightweight, high clarity, transparent tubing, which provides higher-pressure and vacuum capabilities than other products on the market. Bev-A-Line V HT is co-extruded to combine the benefits of two tubes in one seamless product.
The clear shell provides complete visual flow and offers superior durability and greater burst strength than PVC. Its exceptional flexibility provides superior resistance to freezing and thermal cycling, without the use of vinyl chloride monomer and plasticizer.
Bev-A-Line V HT’s lower friction coefficient and excellent chemical resistance allow easy passage of solids, alcohols, acids, caustics and solvents. The smooth interior surface is exceptionally resistant to the absorption of liquids providing a neutral and stain-free environment that remains translucent.
Bev-A-Line V HT & its sister product Bev-A-Line IV can be custom fabricated into coils, bends and angles to reduce connector problems and stress cracking of tube walls and fittings.
- Meets FDA, USDA, National Formulary and USP standards for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, laboratory and medical device usage
- Lightweight, high clarity, transparent tubing
- Provides higher pressure capabilities and vacuum capabilities than other products on the market
- Co-extruded to combine the benefits of two tubings in one seamless product
- Clear shell offers superior durability and greater burst strength than PVC
- Exceptional flexibility provides superior resistance to freezing and thermal cycling
- Clear compound provides complete visual flow (thin and standard wall)
- High resistance to the absorption of liquids
Get the Product Data Sheet
Bev-A-Line IV is a high quality, versatile tube frequently used in the following systems:
- Safe for most alcohols
- Nonspecific Use Applications
- Medical Devices
|Item||Pipe Size||Avg I.D.||Avg O.D.||Wall||Std Length||Other|
|2150105||B-1||0.063||0.188||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2150405||B-4||0.125||0.188||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2150505||B-5||0.125||0.250||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2150805||B-8||0.188||0.250||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2150905||B-9||0.188||0.313||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2151305||B-13||0.250||0.375||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2151605||B-16||0.313||0.438||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2151905||B-19||0.375||0.500||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|
|2153805||B-38||0.750||1.000||VHT||50′||Natural||Request A quote|