Excelon Bev-A-Line Tubing
High Performance Tubing With Inert Liner
- Patented liner that is virtually inseparable from its shell
- High purity inert liner of high temperature and oil-resistant HYTREL
- Outer shell provides electronic interference
- Particulate matter does not adhere to interior surface during high purity air sampling applications
- Gas permeable
- Withstands repeated autoclaving without separation of layers
- Available in conductive or nonconductive formulations
BEV-A-LINE XX is FDA sanctioned and complies with NSF standardsfor potable water.
The co-extruded construction of BEV-A-LINE XX offers savings in installation over conventional braided profiles.
The sturdy outer shell of BEV-A-LINE XX provides electronic interference while the smooth inner lining offers resistance to abrasion, chemical attack and next-batch contamination.
In permeability to moisture, HYTREL is comparable to the poly-ether based urethanes. Because of its low permeability
to refrigerant gases and hydrocarbons, HYTREL is an excellent choice for use in refrigerant hose or in flexible hose or tubing to transmit gas for heating and cooking.
|Physical Properties*||Inner Liner||Outer Liner|
|Hardness, Shore D||55||80|
|Tensile Strength, PSI||5200||2000|
|Elongation at Break, %||450||400|
|Brittle Temperature, F||-51||-41|
* Values listed are typical and are menat only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
Get the Product Data Sheet
High-purity applications and air sampling. Ideal for particulate matter (won’t adhere to liner) & applications requiring UV resistance. Works with refrigerant gases & hydrocarbons. Resistance to abrasion, chemical attack and next-batch contamination.
- High Purity applications
- Air Sampling
- Resistant to Chemical Attack
- Refrigerant Gasses
- Prevents Next-Batch Contamination
- Potable Water
- Particulate Matter
- Food Systems
- UV Resistance
- Abrasion Resitance