Non-toxic, taste-free and odor-free, Excelon Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing meets all applicable regulatory standards for use in food, dairy and milk applications. Producers of food, milk and dairy products require the dependable performance of Excelon Tubing in countless filling, draining, transfer and processing applications.
Some of the features of this product include :
- Chemical and bacterial resistant
- Non-toxic, odor-free, taste-free
- Crystal clear for visual inspection and flow monitoring
- Use with various clamps and barbed style fittings
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Meets FDA, 3-A and NSF criteria for contact with food and beverage products
- For applications requiring higher working pressures, refer to Excelon braided pressure tube
- Batch consistency
Smooth, non-porous and flexible, Excelon Food Tubing promotes a sanitary fluid paty by maintaining an interior free of trapped particles, and minimizing potential for bacterial growth. In addition, it is resistant to harsh alkaline cleaners and is not affected by most commonly used sanitizers.
Compare Excelon Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing to Tygon B-44-4X Food Tubing
Compare Excelon Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing to Tygon B-44-4X Food Tubing. It has the exact same properties at a much lower cost.
|Properties**||Excelon Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing||Tygon B-44-4X Food Tubing|
|Hardness, Shore A||65||65|
|Elongation at Break, %||450||450|
|Brittle Temperature, °F||-47||-47|
|Tensile Strength, psi||2100||2100|
|Max. Operating Temp., °F||165||165|
**Values listed are typical and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRODUCT LITERATURE IN PDF FORMAT.
For a more complete comparison between these products, please download the technical service report.