Flexible, Non-Allergenic PVC Tubing
Softer and more pliable than most conventional flexible PVC tubes, SL 50 offers superior elongation, high retention memory and flex qualities that make it the tubing choice for a wide range of uses, including: peristaltic pumps, urinary drain sets and other disposable, non-invasive medical devices, pump tubes for paint mixing and soap dispensing, and beverage processing and spouts.
- Cost-effective PVC solution
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic alternative for latex or silicone tubing
- Highly flexible
- Ideal for medical, laboratory and manufacturing applications
- Softer and more pliable than most conventional flexible PVC tubes
- Superior elongation
- High retention memory and flex qualities
- Natural translucent color
- Custom colors, lengths and sizes available
- Sterilized under standard gamma or gas methods
- Maximum recommended working temperature of 180°F
SL 50 is manufactured from materials that meet FDA title 21 and USP Class VI.
SL 50 has proven to be a superior alternative where latex use poses allergy problems and is more cost-effective than silicone.
|Hardness, Shore A||50|
|Tensile Strength, psi||1400|
|Elongation at Break, %||400|
|Brittle Temperature, F||-67|
* Values listed are typical and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
Get the Product Data Sheet
GO-1480 is intended for use in the transfer of chemicals and petrochemicals.
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Other Pump Tubes
- Beverage Spouts
- Urinary Drain Sets
- Paint Mixing
- Beverage Processing
- Disposable, Non-Invasive Medical Devices
- Soap Mixing
- Non-allergenic alternative to latex and silicone
|800105||1/16||3/16||S1SL50||1/16||Request A quote|
|800205||1/8||1/4||S2SL50||1/16||Request A quote|
|800305||3/16||5/16||3SL50||1/16||Request A quote|
|800605||1/4||3/8||6SL50||1/16||Request A quote|
|800805||1/4||1/2||8SL50||1/8||Request A quote|
|800905||5/16||7/16||9SL50||1/16||Request A quote|
|801205||3/8||5/8||14SL50||1/8||Request A quote|
|801405||3/8||5/8||14SL50||1/8||Request A quote|
|801805||1/2||5/8||18SL50||1/16||Request A quote|
|802005||1/2||3/4||20SL50||1/8||Request A quote|