An Affordable Alternative to Tygon 44-4X-1B Tubing
Excelon Braid Pressure Tubing features open mesh polyester braiding between clear PVC walls to add superior strength while allowing for easy visual flow monitoring and maintaining flexibility. The smooth, inner bore will not trap particles that can promote bacteria growth.
It also includes the following features:
- Handles four times the pressure of non-reinforced tubing
- Flexible alternative to rigid piping systems
- Compatible with virtually all non-solvent chemicals
- Not affected by reducing and oxidizing agents
- Easy to clean; smooth inner bore resists bacteria growth
- Meets FDA, 3-A and NSF criteria for plastic’s contact with food and beverage products
- Clear PVC material permits visual flow monitoring and inspection
- Batch consistency
Made of nontoxic, FDA-sanctioned material, Excelon Braid Pressure Tubing does not affect the taste or smell of transfer fluids and gases and is suitable for use in a variety of applications, including medical, food, and beverage.
Compare Excelon Braid Pressure Tubing to Tygon 44-4X-1B
Excelon Braid Pressure Tubing is offered at a much lower cost than Tygon, but it can be used in the same applications, as it has the same physical properties.
|Properties**||Excelon Braid Pressure Tubing||Tygon 44-4X-1B Tubing|
|Hardness, Shore A||68||68|
|Elongation at Break, %||400||400|
|Maximum Operating Temp, F||165||165|
|Brittleness Temperature, F||-40||-40|
**Values listed are typical and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
For more information on Excelon Braid Pressure Tubing, to request a quote, or to learn about any of our affordable yet high-performance Tygon tubing alternatives, contact Thermoplastic Processes today.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRODUCT LITERATURE IN PDF FORMAT.
For a more complete comparison between these products, please download the technical service report.